Sunday, March 22, 2015

Blog Post #10

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my tenth blog post.  I don't really have too much to report this time.  I've been quite busy with other work from school this week and it has left me burnt out.  I was able to get a little more writing done though for my book.  I've also come up with something else that I want to add to it.  While the book will still mostly focus on Keith and his experience in the war, I wanted to take a few chapters and focus on President Thompson.  I feel its important to not only portray the events Keith participates in but also whats going on in the war as a whole.  Since Thompson is president he would be coordinating a lot of the fighting with his generals and allies.  As I have written the timeline for the entire war, I can use a lot of the events that it has mentioned in the chapters that will focus on Thompson and flesh them out a bit.  I think thats pretty much it for this blog post.  See you next time.

Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment