Sunday, February 8, 2015

Blog Post #7

Hi everybody!

Their is not to much to report on this week for my project, but I am continuing work.  I do have one things I would like to share with you.  Henceforth I am going to start typing my book.  I said in earlier posts that I would begin to do this after I completed the beginning of the book and that for the most part has happened.  I wish though that this was something I had done from the very beginning of this project.  Physically handwriting the book has been very slow and I feel that I could have gotten more done if I had typed it.  Honestly though, it does not concern me too much, its just another lesson learned.
Typing will make it easier now to have all of my chapters in a place I can easily access them.   It also will allow me to edit as I go and add new things that I think need to be added.   I going to go back to the beginning of my writing and start retyping those drafts first.  The I will continue on with the next chapters.  I'm not going to post a little bit form the book with this post because their simply isn't a lot going on right now.  I need to catch up on the previous chapters first.

Midwinter break is next week and I am going to try my best to spend time working and writing.  I feel my project is in sure need of it.

See you in the next blog post.

Cameron :)

No comments:

Post a Comment