Friday, November 14, 2014

Blog Post #2

Greeting everyone!

I have now officially started writing the first draft for my book!  Although, I am not currently writing chapter one.  I want to write a prologue first that will explain the events leading up to the main plot of my novel, which, as you know from my first blog, is about World War 3.  It will first talk about events in America (the establishment of the dictatorship) and then will move on to discuss events around the world that will set off the conflict.  The first few chapters I am going to physically write on paper, and then if I feel like it, I may switch over to typing them on a computer so that I don't have to go digging through a huge pile of papers searching for a particular chapter.  I will keep you all posted in my next blog on how it is coming.

See you later!

Cam Schultz

No comments:

Post a Comment